Monday, October 20, 2008

Maylie's preschool does a monthly field trip. This month as you can tell, we went to the fire station. Maylie got to sit in the fire truck. She was very hesitent about it. I think she had a good time, even if it didn't involve princess stuff. We also put together wooden fire trucks.
What do you think? I very happy how it turned out. I've had the idea for so long (in a magazine of course) and I finally did it. Instead of purchasing it through Eurway for $199. I probably spent $60. We have it over our bed. My next project is to make a headboard. Wish me luck.

8 comments:

Julia said...

Maylie looks cute in her fire gear.

Love...love..love the paintings. good work Jana. It goes so well with your bedding.

Gaylari said...

jana that looks awesome!!! I had no idea you were so talented! So my branch had a temple trip this weekend... If i werent in utah still I would have gone and we could have hung out.... lame iknow

Perry Bunch said...

Look at you Jana. I love it! It really looks great. Can you do one for me?

Jana said...

headboard, headboard, headboard! that will be a project for you indeed. have fun!

Karen said...

It's about time you finish them! I love it. I think I'm going to redo mine soon so it matches a little better. Hope you guys are well!

Amberly said...

Glad to see you hanging stuff on you walls! Looks great! Todds e-mail is rwelker@ucsd.edu

Chris and Mel said...

hey- okay, seriously, i want you to show me how to do this! it's so great to have fam away from fam for the holidays. thanks for partying with us.

Tanya Smith said...

Very cool. I've been packing around 3 blank canvases for the last 3 years with the intention to do something similiar but our bedroom walls are still blank!