Thursday, August 28, 2008

We wanted to take of picture of Taryn naked to show how big she is. We never did this with Maylie cause at her age she was still too small or just about to get fat. (I can't remember) I love how fat this girl is. I squeeze her thighs everyday.

For our 5 year anniversary Joe and I went to a Legg Mason tennis match. We were really excited to go thinking that Roddick would be in the semi-finals since he has won several times but ended up losing the game the night before. We watched people we didn't know but still had a good time. We got there a hour before it started to have a burger and fries. This is the tennis racket that I need to use. I wouldn't miss a ball.
This was our view of the tennis match. Not too bad. The stadium wasn't that big. Joe and I would trade off with Taryn so we ended up not sitting by each other. One of us would be down by the gate. We both didn't mind though since it was closer to see the players.

5 comments:

Brandon and Amber said...

How fun! I think I might need to get one of those rackets too! Who watched Maylie?

"The Savages" said...

How fun...I'm so jelous!!! It's been a while since I've been to a pro tennis match, used to go every year in Florida.

Brittney said...

Chunky babies are the cutest!

Randy and Tasha said...

Sweet date idea...so who did you watch anyway?

Jana said...

Victor Troick vs Igor Kunitsya.