Sunday, March 20, 2011

Taryn is 3!



I can't believe I forgot to blog about this girl on her special day. Taryn is 3 now. We had a fun day of playing with friends, eating nuggets and fries and dipping our cucumber into the frosting from our cupcakes. (Taryn's specialty)


Taryn loves Toy Story, so I had to get her Woody and Jesse. She also got 3 books, matching game, puzzle, candyland, and a my little pony.

Maylie got invited to Chuck E Cheese for a birthday party. Of course we taged along. The girls had never been there before. Taryn was loving it. Happy 3rd Birthday Taryn. We love you!


5 comments:

Amberly said...

Can't believe she's 3! Time flies! Happy Birthday Taryn.

Savories of life said...

I remember when my little sister was three . Noiw she will 5 this Summer. I think you would like my blog. Check me out.

"The Savages" said...

your girls are all so cute!!!!

vivian said...

Hello,everyone.As is known to all that the Coach Sunglasses is a famous all over the world. So there is no wonder that wearing the Sunglasses

of Coach is a admiration thing. All of our Coach Sunglasses are offer 100% UV protection and provide unmatched quality, comfort and

durability. Are you still trouble to find the right sunglasses?I just found a great website for classic sunglasses

outlet online sale. Good luck to you all.

Julia said...

cute girl.