Friday, September 10, 2010

Maylie's 1st day of Kindergarten!



Maylie was so excited to start Kindergarten. I was nervous though. I didn't know if she was able to handle that it was all day. She has proved me wrong. She loves everything about kindergarten.

On our way to the bus stop.

Waiting for the bus. Taryn wanted to go as well but of course she's not the right age. She loves to play with her sister and do what she does.
Standing in line to be taken to class by the patrol kids.

Just in front of the school before the bell rang.

In her seat playing with play dough.




4 comments:

Kimm said...

I can't believe she is in Kindergarten!! So grown up!
Do her and Samantha have the same backpack? How funny!

Deanne said...

KG is a big day! So glad you're our new neighbors! =)

Brandon and Amber said...

I LOVE those girls. They are growing too fast.

Amberly said...

I can't believe Maylie is that old! She looks so happy to go to school. She's way too cute!