Saturday, February 6, 2010


Maylie's new haircut. Well actually it's not that new. It's been like this for about a month. Maylie was tired of combing the long tangles out of her hair.



My kind of groceries. Taryn loved playing in the bag.


I can't believe how big this girl is getting. Maylie keeps reminding my that she is going to be 5 soon and that she is going to go to Kindergarten. Where did the time go. I was just holding my 4 pd. 10oz baby.

Can you say SNOW..... our car is stuck. Gonna have to borrow a shovel.

4 comments:

Brandon and Amber said...

Maylie's hair is so cute! I love it.

And where in the world are you living??!!! I don't think we've ever had THAT MUCH snow!

Julia said...

love maylie's cut. Super cute. Goes well with her sassy little self. Is that your car under all that snow?! Crazy.

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big. It goes so fast. That is a crazy storm you guys got dumped with!

Staci J said...

You guys got all the snow this year!! Which is fine with me:) Maylie looks adorable with her new haircut, Jaylee still talks about her 1st best friend, Maylie. We need your address so our girls can be penpals!