Saturday, March 28, 2009

We finally had the Pony Party! Maylie has been talking about it for years it seems like. Today we celebrated Maylie's 4th Birthday. (I know it's not her real birthday yet but we had no other time to do it). Even though it was a bit cold and we got a little wet from the rain, I think the kids had fun running around the park. Thanks for coming and all the presents everyone!


Here's the group that faced the not so good weather.
Yes, I made that cake. I'm pretty proud of it. It's my first cake ever. It was a lot of fun. Can't wait until next year.

9 comments:

Julia said...

Happy Fake Birthday Maylie! We love and miss you and can't wait to see you in a 9 days.

Julia said...

PS. Great job on the cake. I'm sure Maylie loved it!

Brittney said...

Happy birthday to Maylie! I'm so impressed by your cake. :) Can't wait to see you guys!

April said...

It seems like just yesterday that I got your call that you were in the hospital after Maylie was born! The pony party looks like a huge sucess!

Perry Bunch said...

Way to go on the cake. I love it. You got some talent there Miss Jana. Happy Birthday!

Janae Walker said...

it was worth coming to see that amazing cake! someday when i have a girl and she cares enough about what kind of cake to do, i will do that one! you will have to give me some tips!

Anonymous said...

Nice work on the cake Jana! I'm truly impressed!

BriAnne said...

Hey Jana! It's BriAnne (Walker). I found your blog while looking for Tina Fuller's. Ha ha Anyway, you guys look great! Your girls are so stinkin' cute! Hope everything's going well.

P.S. Awesome cake! I just had my first girl and I'm going to have to become domesticated here real quick.:)

The Gibson's said...

wish we were there! miss ya guys :)